EMEA & AMERICAS
Brand Finance (part of the Praxity.com group of international independent advisors):
- Simon Haigh was delighted to be interviewed, on referral from the British Irish Chamber of Commerce, by the International Business Festival in relation to the effect of Brexit on British companies looking to establish in Ireland.
- We also launched our annual national brands survey.
- The chairman of Brand Finance, David Haigh, visited Ireland to meet a number of senior business leaders in November.
- And finally, we’re pleased to announce that competitive brand audits are now available in Ireland from Brand Finance. Contact Simon Haigh for further information.
Corporate Governance Risk – we are delighted to be continuing to represent CGR in the EU with its new GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) risk management module as well as existing enterprise level risk management. We are working with an Irish-American engineering company to integrate the GDPR module into their systems.
Human + Kind – we are very excited to be supporting Human + Kind with their international growth program and have developed a distribution relationship in China.
ATCO Gas Australia – we continue to provide project management services to this Canadian utility company in Australia. Our relationship has further strengthened and a second GCM consultant recently started working with ATCO, providing document control services as part of ATCO’s upcoming regulatory submission.
Australia’s South West – we are proudly continuing our relationship with Australia’s South West Tourism Council.
BHP – through our partner Karmac, we are delighted to have commenced delivering services to mining giant BHP. GCM are providing specialised advice in the delivery of project, operations and facilities management as well as additional advice in the areas of project-specific marketing and sales. BHP are leveraging GCM’s experience in project management, construction, operations and marketing for the completion of a significant community and social investment project.
There has been significant activity over the last few months, including a refresh of our website to highlight our increased portfolio of products, which now include licensed software tools, e-learning suites, publications, coaching and consulting, and social media tools.
- Deal Closer online courses – we are excited to have launched our online Deal Closer courses featuring Dermot Mannion (ex-Aer Lingus CEO), Jeff Caselden (ex-head of Amazon), and Kingsley Aikins (ex-head of the America-Ireland Fund).
- Deal Closer software tools – we have launched an M&A due diliigence risk analyser software tool! We will also soon be rolling out a series of further deal success ratio software tools.
- New clients – we are delighted to have new clients in PwC and UCD Michael Smurfit Business School where we are rolling out our programs. In addition, we have recently signed an agreement to commence rolling out a deal-closing program with Trinity College Dublin in 2018.
- Guest lecturing – we are honoured to have been a guest lecturer in deal-closing at Dublin Institute of Technology. As a result of this engagement, we are delighted that Amelia Folkema is joining us as PR, Research and Publications Intern. Amelia, who is from Belgium, is a Master’s student in public relations at DIT. She has a prior degree in Business Management, with a marketing field of study at University College Leuven-Limburg, Belgium. In addition to this internship, Amelia is a marketing consultant with Antleron, Leuven, Belgium and has impressive prior experience in sales and data research.
- Upcoming Publications – we have been finalising two new publications for release in 2018 by NYC-based Business Expert Press:
- “Generation Entrepreni – how Gen Y (Millenials) is, or is not, changing the entrepreneurial environment”
- The paperback version of the 2016 e-book Dealmaking for Corporate Growth with foreword by international best-selling business author and leadership coach, Marshall Goldsmith.
THANK YOU FOR A GREAT YEAR!
Before we go, we’d like to thank all of our wonderful clients and partners for an outstanding year and wish you and your families all the best over the coming holiday period. We are looking forward to 2018, during which we hope to continue helping you to take your businesses forward.
For more information, contact email@example.com